Skip to content
How to take care of these one of a kind pieces:
- Remove jewelry before applying lotions, perfumes, beauty or hair products.
- Limit jewelry from being exposed to moisture.
- It is best to remove jewelry before coming in contact with water. This also includes exercising.
- While you take a rest give your jewelry a rest. Take your jewelry off at bedtime to prevent damage.
- Keep in mind that metals do tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
- Handle jewelry with care by storing in a safe space. This could be a sealed box or bag. Keep out of direct sunlight for long lasting jewelry.
- Repeat and wear your jewelry with love!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.